Today we had another workday and I managed to get a good bit done today on the project we are trying to get done for football season (we don’t want to reveal too much yet). Even got the chance to add in a couple of “nice to have” features. I don’t have a lot to report, other than the fact that I failed numerous times today to take into account things that start at 0 instead of 1 (I’m looking at you, instance_find() function in GML). That’s just bad programming on my part. But I did get a lot done and I’m liking this project as it’s beginning to shape up. Micha also did some work on Soul Shepherds (really, it’s actually coming soon!), but I’ll let him post on that if he chooses to.
Getting closer and closer
Bookmark the permalink.